The Honeywell T-Hawk™ is an unmanned micro air vehicle (MAV) that provides real-time situational awareness in critical situations.
It made its arrival in combat in 2007 and leads the industry in micro unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) as the first model with hover and stare capability in a wide range of weather conditions.
The T-Hawk MAVfeatures real-time video documentation to support advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR). It’s easy to assemble; it’s airborne within 10 minutes; and it provides a smooth vertical takeoff and landing.
The Honeywell T-Hawk MAV supports a broad range of missions including:
- IED identification and monitoring
- Target acquisition and damage assessment
- Homeland Security
- Disaster surveillance and damage assessment operations
- Autonomous flights with dynamic re-tasking and manual intervention
The Honeywell T-Hawk MAV Features:
- 24/7 operations, day or night, in diverse environments such as salt, sand, dust or fog
- Flexible payload uses gimbaled EO and IR imaging sensors in a modular, interchangeable package
- Climbs at a rate of 25 feet per second up to 10,000 feet
- Flies up to 50 miles per hour
- 46 minutes of battery life
- Weighs under 20 pounds and fits in a backpack
- Adaptable flight planning with up to 100 waypoints per flight plan and up to 10 pre-planned flight plans stored on the ground station