RE220 – Creating a higher standard.
Certified to 43,000 feet, Honeywell’s RE220 APU was designed specifically for the CRJ-700/900 and CL-850 aircraft and makes an excellent auxiliary power choice for regional airlines and transcontinental business jets.
Its 60KVa output supports higher electrical loads than the 40KVa competition, satisfying today’s ever-increasing demand for on-board electronic creature comforts.
The RE220 is also very practical. It provides a reliable, cost-effective source of pressurized bleed air for environmental control systems and emergency electrical power. Plus, it’s the first general aviation APU to communicate with the aircraft’s maintenance data acquisition unit (MDAU), enabling pilots and mechanics to monitor performance and troubleshoot from the flight deck – another example of Honeywell innovation at work.
- Certified to start and operate at flight levels up to 43,000 feet.
- The 45kW electrical power generator is fully capable of meeting all system needs.
- Equivalent SHP: 300 – 350
- Full digital interface
- 110 lb/min at 55 psia (SL, 122 oF with 45 KVA gen load)
- Start/operate: 37,000+ ft.
- 60 kVA ground
- 60 kVA to 45,000 ft.
- On-condition maintenance