Honeywell Jetwave partners with Air Esurfing to offer high-speed satellite communications on Chinese airlines.
Today, the customers' demand for choice has surpassed the capacity of onboard servers and passengers now expect to be able to access and enjoy content through a much larger range of providers and devices.
In 2019, Honeywell Aerospace and Air Esurfing are pleased to offer airlines the latest innovation in aviation technology, set to herald in a new era of inflight connectivity, productivity, and entertainment.
Using China Satcom’s Ka-band network, a groundbreaking satcom solution that is dedicated to the China market, the Honeywell JetWave™ satellite communication system offers air travelers a "home-equivalent" broadband experience throughout all domestic flights in China.
- JetWave™ uses a fuselage-mounted antenna system (MCS-8420), with data rates up to 120 Mbps by operators on China Satcom’s Ka-band network, enabled by two satellites (CS-16 and CS-18) covering mainland China and the neighboring countries
- True broadband connectivity, with the capability of reaching speeds up to 120 Mbps
- Service offered through Air Esurfing and industry-leading distribution partners in China
- 24*7 support through the vast network of distribution partners, Honeywell service centers, and the China Satcom ground network and product experts
- Service available in 2019
Please fill out the form below to contact a JetWave representative in China.