Honeywell is hosting two Operator Conferences in October for airlines in Asia and we look forward to seeing you at one of these events.
Join us to interact with Honeywell experts, learn how to get the most of your Honeywell investment, and hear more about these topics:
- Technical and Reliability Updates - Engage with Honeywell product support experts to review product reliability updates across several key Honeywell systems.
- Technology Updates and Connected Maintenance Strategies - Honeywell has assembled its leading avionics team to present the latest in safety/flight efficiency and Connected Maintenance.
- Honeywell's Connected Solutions - Find out the latest in our digital experience road map. Honeywell also looks forward to sharing with you process driven improvements, largely based on your feedback from the industry surveys.
JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Limited seats are available. To ensure you reserve your seat, please register today!
The agenda provides opportunities to attend parallel sessions, in addition to general sessions for everyone. Typical topics include:
- ADG‐300 Aircraft Data Gateway Device
- APU Technical & Reliability Updates
- APU Customer Caucus Avionics Customer Caucus
- Avionics Mandates ‐ Open Review of Existing and Future Changes facing the Industry
- Avionics Retrofit Modification Upgrades Opportunities at Honeywell (Transponder/IMMR/RAAS/Magvar)
- B777, B737NG & B737 MAX Specific Product Overviews
- B777 X Honeywell Entry-Into-Service Plans
- Connected Maintenance
- Customer Caucus Report Out
- EGPWS Safety Solutions Software Smart X, Smart ROPS/RAAS
- Fuel Management and Flight Optimisation
- Honeywell A350 Systems & Working with LHT
- Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT)
- Honeywell Customer Experience Update
- Honeywell FMS Roadmap ‐ Boeing & Airbus
- Honeywell Gyro Lifecycle Management
- Honeywell MyAerospace Improvements
- Honeywell Satellite Communication Systems Jet wave, Aspire 350/400
- Introduction to Connected Aircraft and Honeywell Big Data Solutions
- Mechanical Retrofit Modification Upgrades ‐ Reduce the Cost of Ownership
- Mk V EGPWS Terrain Lock Up Boeing & Airbus
- OEM Survey Corrective Actions
- Performance-Based Contracts
- RDR‐4000 Operational Best Practices ‐ Version 2 & 3 Features and Future Enhancements
- RTA‐50D VHF Radio
- TCAS TPA‐100B Technical & Reliability Updates
- Technology Roadmap (How Honeywell avionics meets existing and future mandates, IMMR, Transponder, TCAS/ELT)
- Weather Radar RDR‐4000 Technical & Reliability Updates