Honeywell’s GoDirect Satcom Network application allows flight crew and/or passengers on business aviation aircraft to diagnose and troubleshoot in flight Wi-Fi connectivity.
Once connected to the onboard Wi-Fi network, the application can perform status queries of the various satellite communication hardware. Icons and text messages will indicate the status of each component and whether the end-to-end internet connection is complete. Any issues with the connection will be identified through a visual cue, and potential solutions will be offered.
Status query results can be viewed or emailed to Honeywell technical support or your director of maintenance directly through the application.
- Visual cues of your network status
- Potential solutions to correct connectivity issues
- Displays devices connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Aircraft position on world map with service coverage overlay
- Notifications for: internet service changes, entering/leaving coverage area, entering/leaving countries, number of devices connected and over-temperature warning