PC-CMC is a PC-based interactive simulation tool that enables users to become familiar with the Central Maintenance Computer (CMC) that is part of Honeywell's Primus Epic avionics suite.
The tool is designed to familiarize maintenance technicians and maintenance control personnel with navigating through the Central Maintenance Computer system's diagnostic displays.
- Works with the OEM's Loadable Diagnostic Information (LDI) databases
(Not included with software - Available from the OEM)
- Enables realistic diagnostic scenarios via user-selectable maintenance messages and flight-deck effects
Minimum PC requirements:
- Windows NT 4.0, 2000, or XP (PC-CMC V17.6 & V20.2 do not support Windows 7 and Vista)
- 1 GHz Pentium processor, or equivalent
- 256 MB RAM
- VGA Display
- 100 MB free space available on the hard drive
- 8X CD-ROM