Maintenance Service Plan (MSP) umbrella of offerings from Honeywell is evolving the way maintenance planning for airlines works. Incorporating legacy Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) service plans, including Maintenance Service Agreement (MSA), Maintenance Cost Agreement (MCA), Maintenance Cost Guarantee (MCG), Flat Rate (FR) and Not to Exceed (NTE), all our service offerings will now sit under the Maintenance Service Plan umbrella.
Your aircraft is a big investment...an investment worth protecting. Designed specifically for your Honeywell Auxiliary Power Units (APUs), Maintenance Service Plan - APU is an efficient and cost-effective program offering a practical alternative for managing future maintenance expenses. Aircraft owner/operators have learned to rely on Honeywell to protect them from the unexpected. So, avoid unplanned maintenance costs. Avoid downtime. Avoid unnecessary stress. After all, when it comes to your aircraft, time is money.
Benefits of Maintenance Service Plan – APU include:
- Financial predictability
- Protects your investment, increases the value of your aircraft with genuine Honeywell parts
- On-demand accessibility to dispatch critical assets
- APU exchange/rental bank with high level of availability to minimize disruption to your operations
- Transfer risk away from your operations – maintenance cost variability, equipment integrity and support infrastructure are all managed by Honeywell
- 24/7 Technical Support Center
Whichever coverage option you choose for your APU maintenance requirements you can be sure to experience the same great benefits:
- Long term price protection
- Transfer of maintenance cost variability to Honeywell
- Guaranteed spares
- Quick turn-around time and surge capacity available
- Global support, available 24/7
For more information about the Maintenance Service Plan (MSP) or to obtain a quote, please leave your details here and a member of the Honeywell team will be in touch.