Create Better, Faster Flight Plans with Honeywell
Flight planning is easier with Honeywell on your side. With Honeywell’s improved GoDirect Flight Planning platform you can view available routes, create, optimize, and file a flight plan in just minutes. We make life easier for pilots and dispatchers even on complicated international flights with our intuitive software available on a laptop, smartphone, datalink live chat, or electronic flight bag application called, GoDirect Flight Bag Pro. Our experienced flight dispatchers are standing by 24/7, available to help anytime.
If you are looking for more hands on, dedicated support, our GoDirect Flight Sentinel, a concierge-style service, collaborates with ATC, monitors your aircraft’s position, and the progress of your flight while looking ahead for weather hazards, traffic congestion, ground delays, or any other conditions that may affect your flight. We keep you informed with proactive communications sent to your mobile device or aircraft datalink.
GoDirect Flight Planning helps you:
- Improve efficiency with route overlays, mapping, and tracking to plan routes that match your mission and planning style
- Reduce costs with plans that more accurately track fuel consumption with OEM specific performance
- Increase cleared-as-filed rates with air traffic control with more intelligent route forecasting
- Save time with faster computed plans and more direct routes
- Complete control over how you plan, comparing multiple routes and cruise modes at the same time
Integrate Flight Planning with Flight Scheduling and Flight Tracking
Honeywell is the first and only provider to integrate flight planning with multiple flight scheduling software systems. This means you can use an integrated platform to information between flight tracking, flight planning, and scheduling databases, which reduces the time spent preparing and filing flight plans and reduces chances for data input errors.
We offer an open architecture that lets you use your current flight-scheduling provider in concert with the GoDirect Datalink and Flight Planning platform. We’ve integrated our service with the leading flight scheduling providers including BART, Professional Flight Management (PFM) and TripPlanning.biz.
We also have integrated Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) feed FAA’s and the FAA’s Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) feed into our flight tracking software. This gives you a better understanding of where your aircraft is in relation to the air traffic environment around it. By monitoring air traffic trends and updates an operations control center can learn about an airport delay ahead of time and quickly update your flight plan, saving you time and money.
Turn to Honeywell for the best, integrated flight planning service available. Here are some features that set GoDirect Flight Planning apart from the other flight planning programs:
- Eliminates the need for multiple tools
- Flight performance computed with actual flight management system algorithms
- Integrates with scheduling services
- 24/7 access to highly-trained flight data specialists and licensed dispatchers
- Easy access to flight planning via website, phone, mobile app and datalink live chat