Professional Flight Planning for Business, General and Commercial Aviation
Are you looking for a quick, intuitive and accurate way to flight plan? With us as your guide, we will pair you with the right experts and integrated tools to make flight planning a breeze. Our professional flight planning specialists are available 24/7 to assist you in preparing the most efficient flight plan for any destination worldwide. And when you use GoDirect™ Flight Planning, you chose the tools and we integrate them in a single platform. That means scheduling software, flight tracking, charts and flight planning in one place.
Get access to our next generation planning website flightservices.honeywell.com or use our electronic flight bag application GoDirect Flight Bag Pro to create, compute and file flight plans, it’s all part of your subscription.
- 24/7 access to highly-trained flight data specialists and licensed dispatchers
- Easy access to flight planning via website, phone, mobile app or datalink live chat
- Save time with fully integrated service that eliminates the need for multiple tools
- Reduce operating costs by planning the most accurate and efficient route to your destination
Faster, More Accurate Flight Plans Powered by a New Flight Management System
At the core of our flight planning service is new software solution we call the GoDirect Flight Engine. This custom-built technology crunches your trip data to create a personalized plan for each flight. Our software utilizes OEM aircraft performance data combined with the most current atmospheric forecasts to yield very precise fuel burn and time calculations on every flight plan you create. On top of that the new technology is smarter, faster and has a stronger cleared as filed rating. This flight management system is the brains that power each of your plans.
Value to you
- Significant time savings when filing a flight plan and with more direct routes
- Cost savings with plans that more accurately measure fuel consumption
- Increased efficiency with higher cleared as filed rates with air traffic control
- Better communication with operations and solid game plan for each flight
Flight Tracking Available Now
GoDirect Flight Services now has new flight scheduling features that make it easier than ever to transfer flight tracking between software systems. Working with respected industry partners, we’re introducing tools that will eliminate the need for manual data entry and speed up your operation. GoDirect Flight services subscribers now have access to new features including automatic flight logging, position reports, flight tracking and transferred flight schedule data for faster and easier flight planning.
- Integrated OEM aircraft performance data
- Built-in trip cost estimate and altitude/cruise mode selection tools
- Customer/company custom route database
- Air traffic control preferred routes
- Equal time point (ETP), extended-range
- Twin-engine operational performance
- Standards (ETOPS), and point-of-safe-return (PSR) calculation
- EUROCONTROL validated routes
- EUROCONTROL slot assignment messages/confirmations
- Flight plan uplink to flight data management system (recall)
- Multiple optimization and route entry options
- Multiple/custom flight plan formats
- Storage and transmission of third-party flight plans
- AC-U-KWIK data integration