Honeywell's Soft Landing™ programs offer maintenance options for mature engines in the TFE731 family.
Offering cost-effective coverage for mature engines, these new programs are tailored to the operating parameters seen on older aircraft such as diminished flying hours, reduced asset value, and costly inspections and repairs.
- Engine coverage tailored for the anticipated life and usage of your aircraft.
- Lower pricing than standard maintenance service plan (MSP) for coverage levels better suited to your needs.
- Soft Landing programs can be combined to provide the best coverage package for your aircraft engines.
- Enhanced aircraft resale value - accrued coverage may be transferred to a new owner.
- Major periodic inspection only (MPIO) coverage plan
The MPIO program provides a balanced approach to manage engine cost-of-ownership with coverage for MPI work scope, including parts and labor, and fan and hot section life-limited hardware. This program reduces your chance of high out-of-pocket costs during your scheduled MPI and adds value to your aging aircraft.
Limited Life Engine Replacement Plan
When you need to replace the TFE engines on your aircraft, the limited life engine replacement plan can provide you with an engine(s) tailored to your specific needs. You can choose an engine that can make it to the next interval, match current engines or coincide with the number of years you intend to own the aircraft.
Engine End of Life Coverage Plan
In exchange for the ownership rights to your TFE engines at the end of the agreement, the engine end of life coverage plan pays you a guaranteed price for these engines provided they are maintained to Honeywell standards through an accompanying MSP or MPIO contract agreement.