Honeywell’s Aircraft Data Gateway gives airlines an affordable and flexible way to wirelessly transfer data on and off their aircraft in real time.
Designed specifically for airlines, Aircraft Data Gateway enables connected data loading by integrating all sources of data on the aircraft and sending it in real-time to and from ground servers. This gives flight departments and pilots the ability to send and receive critical flight operation and maintenance data whether an aircraft is in the hangar or in the sky.
With the use of one integrated ADG-300 unit, Aircraft Data Gateway provides a three-in-one solution with enhanced security and integrated data services. It enables Connected Aircraft solutions such as connected data loading, connected maintenance, connected real-time weather and more. It also keeps information secure with built-in encryption, transmission and monitoring.
Airlines can see a full view and manage all the data on their aircraft which reduces set-up, loading time and costs.
Aircraft Data Gateway:
- Requires only one unit instead of multiple data loading or interface units
- Enables proximity database loading and improved usability for mobile devices
- Supports remote database and LSAP staging with proximity loading so pilots and crew can update databases anywhere, anytime
- Sends pilot maintenance manuals remotely
- Automatically synchronizes with ground servers for dashboard view
- Integrates with electronic flight bags and pilot tablets
- Eliminates the need for portable data loaders