Honeywell is a world leader in the design, integration, and manufacture of commercial and military Life Support Systems.
- Honeywell has over 50 years of experience in the design, development, qualification, delivery, and supply of LSS for aircraft applications
- Honeywell has unique in-house cradle-to-grave capability including engineering experts, world class test facilities, production and repair & overhaul capability
- Honeywell has Life Support Systems on many different aircraft, including: F-35, T-45, Gripen, F-22, Eurofighter, Hawk, PC-21, B-1B, B-2B
- Products include:
Honeywell Test facilities
Honeywell environmental control and life support test facilities include Altitude chambers able to simulate operation up to 65000 feet with high flow, pressure, and temperature, Centrifuge, Vibration, Shock and Gunfire Testing, Environmental Qualification (Salt Fog, Tropical Exposure, Sand & Dust, Waterproofness, Magnetic Effects, Temp/Alt/Humidity)
Honeywell Life Support Product: On Board Oxygen Generator (OBOG) to produce oxygen enriched breathing gas from a conditioned engine bleed supply
- Uses Honeywell UOP adsorbents
- Can include an integrated oxygen sensor and controller
Honeywell Life Support Product: Regulator and Anti-G valve (Regulators & BRAG) to supply oxygen enriched breathing gas to the aircrew and to inflate the aircrew trousers a required for the flight conditions.
- Honeywell has man mounted, panel mounted, and seat mounted BRAGs
Honeywell Life Support Product: Back-up (BOS), Emergency (EOS), and combined B/EOS Systems
Honeywell Life Support Product: Carbon Monoxide Removal Catalyst - Ambient temperature CO removal catalyst that removes CO down to a few ppm