AMT-3800 is the next generation high-gain antenna that will offer affordable broadband voice and data solutions to general aviation, air transport and military operations.
- 2 LRU solution
- Minimal height/Low drag co-efficient
- Consistent with ARINC 781
- +28 Vdc or 115 Vac (wide frequency) models
- Antenna compliant to RTCA/DO-160E
- Aero H/H+/SwiftBroadband capability
- Air transport reliability/durability
- Optional antenna interface mounts available
- Electronically-steered: no moving parts he smallest Class 7 form factor on the market. The phased array technology maintains performance at low look angles and meets the most stringent passive intermodulation (PIM) SwiftBroadband requirements. The AMT-1800 IGA operates over the extended L-band frequency range to support operation with the new Inmarsat Alphasat satellite.
- Phased array offers low profile and superior reliability
- ARINC 781 air transport functionality, in form factor optimized for business and general aviation
- Inmarsat Class 7 IGA multi-channel antenna
- Extended L-band frequency range for Alphasat (XLB) 1518 – 1675 MHz
- Provides coverage over full Inmarsat coverage volume (5° look angle)