Honeywell Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS) are industry-proven, unify our ground-based carry-on products and meet current regulatory requirements. They are also designed to support future HUMS functions.
Honeywell’s onboard systems feature:
- Health monitoring, diagnostics and recording
- Advanced drive train diagnostics
- Greater than 100db dynamic range
- Advanced rotor track and balance
- Event processing and recording
- Flight regime recognition
- Engine health monitoring
- Helicopter operation monitoring program support
- Global positioning system (GPS)
- Wireless communication interface
- Integrated inertial system using microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and GPS sensors
- Three embedded processors support partitioned DO 178B software functions and systems growth
- Up to 8GB of compact flash (non-crash survivable) for vehicle or flight data recording
Note: Models include 1134, 1209, 1230 and Onboard VXP. Features may change based on model.