Honeywell Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS) are industry-proven, unify our ground-based carry-on products and meet current regulatory requirements. They are also designed to support future HUMS functions.
Honeywell’s onboard systems feature:
- Health monitoring, diagnostics and recording
- Advanced drive train diagnostics
- Greater than 100db dynamic range
- Advanced rotor track and balance
- Event processing and recording
- Flight regime recognition
- Engine health monitoring
- Helicopter operation monitoring program support
- Global positioning system (GPS)
- Wireless communication interface
- Integrated inertial system using microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and GPS sensors
- Three embedded processors support partitioned DO 178B software functions and systems growth
- Up to 8GB of compact flash (non-crash survivable) for vehicle or flight data recording
Note: Models include 1134, 1209, 1230 and Onboard VXP. Features may change based on model.
If you are interested in purchasing or learning more about our HUMS, vibration monitoring, or rotor track and balance products and services, please contact an authorized distributor in your region.