GC-27 is a high data rate, man-portable tactical common datalink terminal featuring the Honeywell AC-27 directional antenna and the L-3 Mini-Common Datalink (CDL) 200 transceiver. This multi-function common datalink antenna system is designed to support high bandwidth military tactical video, voice and data by enabling real-time communication with an airborne data terminal while being deployed in a variety of battle situations.
- Capable of symmetric data rates up to 45 Mbps
- Supports high definition video, data and voice
- Common datalink specification Annex B compliant
- Supports Type 1, triple data encryption algorithm (Triple-DEA), and advanced encryption standard (AES) encryption
- Differential global positioning system provides accurate location and heading information without lengthy setup time
- Quick deploy adjustable tripod supports the entire system on uneven terrain