The Aspire® suite of satellite communication offerings provides in-flight connectivity for business aviation, airlines and helicopters - anywhere in the world. Leveraging the Iridium® satellite constellation, Aspire® 100 and Aspire® 150 bring greater reliability, cost savings and efficiency from pole-to-pole.
Aspire 100: Small to Mid-Sized Aircraft
Aspire 100 provides multiple channels of voice and a low data rate channel over the global Iridium® satellite network to offer in-flight connectivity. Using the low-gain Iridium antenna installed on the fuselage, the Aspire 100 system is ideal for small to mid-sized aircraft.
- Modularity provides installation flexibility and convenience
- Common wiring and interface make it easy to switch from Iridium to Inmarsat services
- 2MCU form factor is small and light with high performance voice or data connectivity
Honeywell's Aspire 100 Satellite Communications System offers an integrated private branch exchange. The cabin services unit transceiver provides one or two channels of voice and circuit data via the Iridium satellite network. The transceiver is lightweight and has the same interface and wiring pin-out as its sister high-speed data unit, making it easy to move from Iridium to Inmarsat® when higher data-rate capabilities are required. The transceiver provides complete global telephony services to the cabin, and may also be integrated with other telephony and data systems onboard the aircraft.
Aspire 150 Mid-Sized Aircraft and Helicopters
Staying connected in the cabin is a necessity in today's fast-paced world. Honeywell's Aspire 150 satellite communication system enables global, seamless high speed connectivity using the latest generation Iridium NEXT satellites, one of the largest technology upgrades ever completed in space.
Aspire 150 also provides cabin connectivity with faster speeds, easy installation and a flexible architecture. The strategically designed system is smaller and has an embedded router to help reduce weight, adding to fuel savings.
- Affordable, faster and more reliable high-speed aircraft connectivity with global coverage extending to the polar regions.
- Smaller, lightweight footprint reduces overall weight of aircraft, ultimately decreasing fuel costs.
- Improve cost efficiency with the addition of Honeywell's GoDirect software, an optional component that offers connectivity services to help manage bandwidth, controls connectivity services and usage, potentially saving operators up to $100,000 a year.
Honeywell is a leader in providing connectivity hardware and services to the aerospace industry. With more than 100 years of innovation, Honeywell has a footprint on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft that enable more fuel-efficient, connected and safe operations. Aspire 150 and 350 exemplify how Honeywell Aerospace delivers the latest functionalities and technologies in today's connected world.