AA-300 series radar altimeter system defines aircraft altitude up to 2,500 feet and consists of a number of components, which may form separate radio altimeter systems providing various levels of capabilities and differences in displays. This system is also adapted for dual installation for precision approach requirements.
Typical systems include receiver/transmitter, altitude indicator, and all installation hardware.
Other details include:
• Pro Line 4 integrated capability
• Automated system lowers pilot workload
• Increased situational awareness
• Designed for regional market
• 1000 company routes
• Full sized, scratchpad-based central processing unit (CPU)
• 100 waypoints each