LASEREF® VI inertial reference unit (IRU) offers on-aircraft data load capability, HIGH Step II software for 100% availability of low required navigation performance authorized required (RNP AR) with integrity coasting, automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) compliance with civil certified global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receiver & automatic mode control with align-in-motion.
Our LASEREF VI is the smallest, lightest and lowest power IRU on the market. It is one-half-the-size, one-third-the-weight and requires one-third-the-power than the LASEREF IV. The system is available for rotorcraft and fixed-wing applications.
Other key elements include:
- Automatic mode control logic and initialization
- Optimal sensor performance to provide the best performance for high bandwidth SATCOM (e.g. JETWAVE SATCOM), SVS (Synthetic Vision System), CVS (Combined Vision System), and HUD (Heads Up Display)
- Meets both fixed wing and rotary wing environmental and electromagnetic environments
- Passively cooled - avoiding cost and space for cooling fans
- On-aircraft data load capability
- Honeywell's inertial GPS hybrid (HIGH) integrity coasting provides 100% availability of RNP AR navigation and can eliminate predictive receiver autonomous integrity monitoring (RAIM) for non-precision GPS approaches
- Installation configurable features such as lever arm compensations and selectable output filtering eases integration and installation into existing aircraft