LASEREF® inertial reference systems are the most advanced with updated microprocessor on-aircraft data load capability.
If you are looking for precision Inertial Reference products, Honeywell’s LASEREF family is the de-facto industry standard for the commercial aerospace market segment. The benefits of choosing Honeywell’s LASEREF products are:
- Provides the lowest cost of ownership with exceptionally long life
- The IRU serves as a GNSS denied solution with completely on-aircraft autonomous navigation capability in the advent of GNSS interruption or jamming
- The ring laser gyroscopes (RLG) and accelerometers are designed to perform over the entire range of Aerospace environments while delivering very stable performance
- The lowest weight IRU on the market today
- Designed to safety critical Design Assurance Level A with applicable civil TSOs
- Gyro compassing eliminates the need for magnetic sensors
- Supports HUD, SVS, and high bandwidth SATCOM installations. Meets requirements for RNP AR with 100% availability.
- The LASEREF VI is the latest generation in Honeywell’s inertial reference product family. Designed to offer different performance grades in the same package, the LASEREF VI allows for the same interfaces, form factor, and mounting procedures between the different performance grades for customization to meet unique mission requirements.