AEROSPACE PERFORMANCE. INDUSTRIAL PRICES.
POSSIBILITIES OF NAVIGATION. MADE EASY.
The HGuide i300 inertial measurement unit (IMU) is the newest and smallest member of Honeywell’s suite of non-itar, micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) IMUs.
The HGuide i300 IMU utilizes proven inertial sensor technology originally created for aerospace applications and is perfect for customers who require an advanced precision inertial solution on land, air or sea. Also, this IMU provides accurate and dependable guidance, control and pointing capabilities under the most demanding environments.
It’s easily integrated into any architecture using standard communications interfaces and a wide range of voltage requirements. The i300’s extremely small size (1 cubic inch), light weight (20 grams) and low power requirements (0.5 watts) make the unit ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, including agriculture, AUVs, communications, industrial equipment, marine, oil and gas, robotics, survey and mapping, stabilized platforms, transportation, UAVs and UGVs.
Today, the i300 IMU is available in three different performance grades.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- Decades of experience producing inertial sensors
- Ability to provide a scalable, cost-effective solution for any application
- Performance levels – and costs – aligned with your needs
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration, and compensation expertise
- Configurable options with selectable output data rates and filtering
- Multiple, configurable communication protocols
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness