AEROSPACE PERFORMANCE. INDUSTRIAL PRICES.
POSSIBILITIES OF NAVIGATION. MADE EASY.
The HG4930 S-Class stabilization variant is a Micro-Electro-Mechanical System
(MEMS) based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) designed to meet the needs of
platform stabilization applications. It optimizes latency and bandwidth without
Typical applications include optical sensor (e.g., camera) and antenna stabilization. With an industry standard communication interface, it is easily integrated into the variety of architectures that these applications present.
The extremely small size, light weight, and low power make it ideal for most applications.
The HG4930 S-Class includes MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers. In addition,
the HG4930 S-Class employs an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate
unwanted inputs commonly encountered in real world applications. The internal
isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HG4930 S-Class is rugged
enough to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
Three different performance grades of the HG4930 S-Class are available as off-the-shelf items. Honeywell screens and calibrates all of the MEMS inertial sensors utilized in the HG4930 IMU.
The HG4930 S-Class is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- Decades of experience producing inertial sensors
- Ability to provide a scalable, cost-effective solution for any application
- Performance levels – and costs – aligned with your company’s needs
- High bandwidth and low noise for precision stabilization applications
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration, and compensation expertise
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness