AEROSPACE PERFORMANCE. INDUSTRIAL PRICES.
POSSIBILITIES OF NAVIGATION. MADE EASY.
Honeywell’s HG4930 platform stabilization inertial measurement unit (IMU) provides dependable, scalable inertial measurement capabilities for commercial, non-itar applications. The HG4930 platform stabilization model adds to Honeywell’s extensive family of high-performance IMUs and was designed for applications that require high bandwidth and low noise.
The HG4930 platform stabilization IMU utilizes proven inertial sensor technology originally created for aerospace applications and is perfect for customers who require an advanced precision inertial solution on land, air or sea. Also, this IMU provides accurate and dependable guidance, control and pointing capabilities under the most demanding environments.
It’s easily integrated into any architecture using standard communications interfaces. The HG4930 platform stabilization model’s extremely small size (5 cubic inches), light weight (140 grams) and low power requirements (less than 3 watts) make it ideal for a wide range of stabilization applications.
In addition, the HG4930 platform stabilization IMU uses an internal environmental isolation system to reduce the unwanted inputs often encountered in real world applications. The internal isolation and other proprietary design features ensure the HG4930 platform stabilization IMU is rugged enough to meet the needs of the most demanding environments.
Today, the 4930 platform stabilization IMU is available in three different performance grades.
Key Honeywell Advantages
- Decades of experience producing inertial sensors
- Ability to provide a scalable, cost-effective solution for any application
- Performance levels – and costs – aligned with your company’s needs
- High bandwidth and low noise for precision stabilization applications
- World-class inertial sensor development, calibration, and compensation expertise
- Proven reliability, dependability and ruggedness