Our third-generation air data inertial reference system with digital gyros provides high system reliability and performance with reduced operation and maintenance in a 4 modular concept unit package.
It is interchangeable with earlier 4 modular concept unit (MCU) air data inertial reference system (ADIRS) and 10 MCU ADIRS (with a tray adapter).
Other key product highlights are:
- Automatic re-alignment eliminates the requirement to manually select down-mode align between flights or while waiting for dispatch
- Automatic gyro accelerometer calibration lowers maintenance costs
- Simplified sensor replacement allows for the repair of individual sensors without recalibration
- High latitude magnetic map, 82.5 degrees
- Shortened alignment times (typically 5 to 7 minutes)
- Enhanced built in test equipment (BITE) provides performance monitoring and predictive maintenance messages
- Digital gyro with self-contained electronics improves performance and simplifies air data inertial reference unit repair
- Current gyro fleet reliability exceeds 250,000 mean time between failures