We have over 75 years of experience in mechanical fuel and our fuel control technology is on most major aircraft gas turbine engines in military and commercial applications around the globe. We have accumulated more than a billion fuel control flight hours and offer expertise in designing, manufacturing and customer support for fuel system components on propulsion engines and auxiliary power units.
Our highly-reliable fuel components are capable of operating in extreme environments with fuel temperatures ranging from -65°F to a maximum of +325°F and pressures exceeding 3,000 psi.
Our mechanical fuel controls offer:
- Solutions designed to reduce operating costs and improve reliability
- Aircraft original equipment manufacturer (OEM) engineering and design partnerships ensure optimal product and system performance
- Comprehensive range of proven products and integrated systems
- Industry-leading resource for technology modification and upgrade
- Global repair service, logistics and customer support network