The engine control variable stator vane actuator is a linear actuator, with an integral two-stage, four-way electrohydraulic servo valve for control and position sensing for engine control feedback. Inputs to the engine control variable stator vane actuator are torque motor direct current, position feedback excitation voltage and regulated fuel pressure. The engine control variable stator vane actuator outputs are in the form of piston stroke and position feedback voltages.
Additional details include:
- Controls position of compressor stator vanes
- Provides positional feedback to engine controller
- Driven by pressurized fuel or air (pneumatic)
- Increases engine efficiency especially in higher pressure ratio engines
- Engine case mounted
- Integrated electrical components capable of highest temperatures in industry
- Actuator has fire-resistant and fire-proof options
- Lowest weight options of any supplier through robust design technology
- Proven pedigree from large and small propulsion engine and auxiliary power engine operability components
We also offer electromechanical product options.