Our anti-ice valves improve flight safety by preventing ice buildup on engine cowl and flight control surfaces.
Our lightweight and highly-efficient air management solutions monitor and control cabin temperature and air flow in the cockpit, passenger, and cargo areas and also provide secondary cooling for avionics simultaneously. These solutions also manage the aircraft’s engine bleed air and provide ice protection for flight control surfaces.
Our systems use digital data bus technology to provide advanced functionality, including fault isolation and annunciation. We also offer a variety of controls and sensors for both air cycle and vapor cycle systems.
Honeywell’s anti-ice valves offers:
- Proven air and thermal system design and development capability
- Innovative technologies that increase system efficiency and performance
- Solutions designed to reduce operating costs and improve reliability
- Comprehensive offering of integrated and federated systems in electric and electro-pneumatic configurations
- Leading developer and integrator of more electric aircraft environmental control system architectures
- Global repair service, logistics and customer support network