With more than 40 years of experience developing cockpit indicators, we are the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) source for service, parts, repair and overhaul and unit builds. We build cockpit indicators for use on Boeing military and commercial models and many others.
The terrain display unit combines both terrain display and radio altitude information into a single 3ATI (3.26"x.26") space-saving, multi-function instrument. Additionally, it will display radio altitude data from a wide variety of radio altimeter systems. This easy-to-operate unit uses an industry standard 3ATI hole size, weighs only three pounds and can easily replace most radio altitude indicators, conserving scarce instrument panel space.
Our terrain display unit:
- Includes safety and productivity technologies that reduce operating costs
- Delivers federated and integrated solutions for peak aircraft performance
- Contains safety solutions to reduce delays and maximize fuel efficiency
- Reduces wiring and power consumption lowers operating costs
- Maximizes integration between data buses and reduces weight and installation costs
- Improves situational awareness which increases cockpit efficiency
- Minimizes maintenance costs with reliable hardware