Our Primus Epic® control display system/retrofit (CDS/R) introduces large light-emitting diode (LCD) units into the cockpit to offer enhanced situational awareness. This system has been designed to provide growth for new features including charts and maps and Uplink Graphical Weather (weather information service) using the Honeywell Primus Epic architecture.
Our superior system integration provides operators with the ability to integrate a high level of avionics in their aircraft. The Primus Epic CDS/R offers a number of advantages to any size airplane operators. It also offers scalable architecture and system design to minimize weight, wire and power as well as fewer line replaceable units to increase reliability.
The Honeywell Primus Epic CDS/R provides:
- Strategic route planning
- Use of enhanced ground proximity warning system (EGPWS) and other critical sensor data on multifunction display (MFD) while displaying electronic charts, maps and uplink weather information
- Scalable system architecture
- Flexible interface design integrates with legacy systems
- Reduced weight, wiring and power requirements
- Multiple display configurations