The new DL-950 and DL-1000 flight management system data loaders feature the latest in media technology. Designed to replace the old DL-800 and DL-900 3.5 inch floppy disk data format loaders, the DL-950 uses a single USB memory device and the DL-1000 offers USB and SD/Wi-Fi capabilities.
- Store the entire flight management system worldwide navigation database to reside on a single lightweight device.
- Enables much faster and more reliable navigation database downloads every 28 days on the aircraft.
- The DL-950 and DL-1000 are designed as a form-fit replacement to the old DL-900 and use the existing aircraft connector. Installation of this new unit is quick and easy. Honeywell's innovative loaders set a new standard in aircraft database loading.
- Single lightweight storage device
- Installation unit is quick and easy
Contact Honeywell for aircraft eligibility.