The DL-1000 wireless solution can make use of a specially-configured Wi-Fi SD card to offer Honeywell flight management system (FMS) database users the ability to update the cockpit navigation databases wirelessly with the MyHDM (My Honeywell Data Manager) app for iPad. The myHDM app connects DL-1000 data loader using commercial-off-the-shelf Wi-Fi secure digital (SD) memory card to manage and update your aircraft databases wirelessly.
- An add-on solution for the existing DL-1000 on commercially-off-the shelf Wi-Fi capable SD card used in consumer electronics
- Zero aircraft downtime and no installation effort.
- No more hassles of database download to a PC, transfer to physical media such as USB drives or SD cards, and carry them to the aircraft to upload updates directly into the aircraft avionics.
- Database download and transfer to DL-1000 in few clicks using MyHDM app developed per Honeywell User Experience principles
- Streamlines data upgrades for pilots and operators.
Get DL-1000 Wireless Help Here
Wireless transmission of electronic charts for Primus Elite operators is coming in 2017 – check back for updates.