Certified to 43,000 feet, our RE220 Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) was designed specifically for the CRJ-700/900 and CL-850 aircraft and makes an excellent auxiliary power choice for regional airlines and transcontinental business jets.
Its 60kVA output supports higher electrical loads than the 40kVA offered by others in the industry, satisfying today’s ever-increasing demand for on-board electronic creature comforts.
The RE220 is also very practical. It provides a reliable, cost-effective source of pressurized bleed air for environmental control systems (ECS) and emergency electrical power. Plus, it’s the first general aviation APU to communicate with the aircraft’s maintenance data acquisition unit (MDAU), enabling pilots and mechanics to monitor performance and troubleshoot from the flight deck – another example of Honeywell innovation at work.
More highlights include:
- 45 kW electrical power generator meets all system needs
- 300 to 350 equivalent shaft horsepower (SHP)
- Full digital interface
- 110 pounds per minute at 55 pounds per square inch absolute (psia) (sea level, 122°F with 45kVA generator load)
- Starts and operates at 37,000+ feet
- 60kVA ground to 45,000 feet
- On-condition maintenance