As the first FAA-certified system for commercial air transport, our on-board inert gas generation system (OBIGGS) technology reduces the risk of fuel tank explosions in aircrafts through a cost-effective, lightweight, reliable system.
To avoid these explosions, OBIGGS uses air separation modules to remove oxygen from processed air and delivers less combustible, nitrogen-enriched air into the tank. At this point, the nitrogen displaces the fuel-air mixture and reduces the chances for an explosion or fire.
Benefits of OBIGGS:
- Integrates seamlessly with Pro Line 4
- Decreases pilot’s workloads with an automated system
- Increases situational awareness
- Designed for regional market
- Contains 1,000 company routes
- Includes a full-sized, scratchpad-based CPU
- Delivers 100 waypoints each way