GoDirect Connected Maintenance from Honeywell analyzes aircraft data to enable auxiliary power units, wheels and brakes, environmental control systems, and other connected components to undergo more streamlined inspections and repairs. The result is a digital transformation from preventive maintenance to predictive, on-condition maintenance.
Real-Time Monitoring for More Uptime
The many smart systems on today’s modern aircraft generate a wealth of health and performance data. Analyzing this data in real time enables maintenance teams to identify potential faults before they become problems, improving aircraft reliability, reducing costs, and limiting delays.
Honeywell’s GoDirect Connected Maintenance service uses the latest Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) capabilities to monitor mechanical systems’ health and performance. As more systems are wirelessly connected, predictive analytics allows ground crews to identify components that will require maintenance or replacement before an aircraft even lands.
Reduces APU-related flight delays by 35%
99% accuracy when predicting part failures.
- Analyzes data in real-time to identify potential problems before they can cause delays.
- Alerts airline maintenance chiefs three days before predicted failures.
- Pinpoints components likely to fail to save troubleshooting time and cost.
- Enables maintenance teams to address faults proactively, saving time and money.
GoDirect Connected Maintenance offerings:
- Auxiliary power units
- Environmental control systems
- Inertial reference systems
- Wheels and brakes
- Mechanical components