For more than a decade, Honeywell has been a leading integrator of Nitrogen Generation Systems (NGS) into large Air Transport applications. Honeywell’s new Air Separation Module Kit (ASMK), engineered for the demanding 737NG aircraft environment gives operators a guaranteed ASM life of seven years without replacement.
Honeywell has developed a new technology for ASMs that improves performance, reduces operational and maintenance costs, and eliminates unscheduled downtime related to the premature failure of the ASM.
Consisting of a new Air Separation Module and an advanced technology drop-in replacement filtration system, the Honeywell ASMK will provide operators an industry leading guaranteed life requiring only a pre-filter replacement at every 12,000 hours. Furthermore, Longer life and higher durability will eliminate the need for unscheduled ASM removal and replacement.
Honeywell, the OEM supplier of the NGS system has designed of a replacement air separation module that will allow a no-hassle, out-of-the-box installation - reducing installation time by 50%.
Key Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed for 737NG/MAX Aerospace applications
- Industry-leading 7 years warranty
- Economical alternative to expensive OEM ASM replacement units
- Reduced operational and maintenance cost
- 50% Reduction in installation time
- Elimination of unscheduled maintenance activities