Retrofitting an Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) is not an easy decision and we understand this. Cost approvals, operational hassles and satisfactory performance of existing APU are good enough reasons to keep you from venturing into an uncharted territory.
Honeywell's six-point, power-packed proposition that will drive you to consider 131-9A APU retrofit for your Airbus 320 family
- 131-9A APU scores much higher over competing systems in power, ease of maintenance, cost of ownership and noise and emissions. It’s an APU with superior performance (not just satisfactory).
- With 131-9A’s fuel saving advantage, lower start cart cost, higher reliability, cost efficient maintenance, and new engine warranty; you recover the retrofit costs much earlier than you expect.
- Given our long-standing experience in APU integration, we ensure smooth and hassle free retrofit with minimal operational disruption. Further, with Airbus Service Bulletin 49-1055 retrofit can easily be accomplished.
- We are offering special pricing + an exchange offer on your existing serviceable or non-serviceable APU for new 131-9A APU.
- Globally, there are number of airlines which are selecting and retrofitting 131-9A for better saving and performance. Recently Asiana and Air New Zealand chose to retrofit 131-9A over their existing APU. So many airlines cannot be wrong.
- 131-9A opens door for adopting Honeywell GoDirect Connected Maintenance Services that reduce APU related operational disruptions through predictive maintenance notification.
Superior performance, quick cost recovery, smooth transition, proven track record, access to connected services and a special offer – 131-9A retrofit couldn’t have been more compelling.