Retrofitting an Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) is not an easy decision and we understand this. Cost approvals, operational hassles and satisfactory performance of existing APUs are good enough reasons to keep you from venturing into a new territory.
We hope Honeywell's six-point, power-packed proposition will drive you to consider the 131-9A APU retrofit for your Airbus 320 family:
- The 131-9A APU scores much higher over competing systems in power, ease of maintenance, cost of ownership and noise and emissions. It’s an APU with superior performance (not just satisfactory).
- With the 131-9A’s fuel saving advantage, lower start cart cost, higher reliability, cost efficient maintenance, and new engine warranty; you recover the retrofit costs much earlier than you expect.
- Given our long-standing experience in APU integration, we ensure a smooth and hassle free retrofit with minimal operational disruption. Further, with Airbus Service Bulletin 49-1055 retrofit can easily be accomplished.
- We are offering special pricing + an exchange offer on your existing serviceable or non-serviceable APU for new 131-9A APUs.
- Globally, there are number of airlines which are selecting and retrofitting the 131-9A for improved cost saving and performance. Recently Asiana and Air New Zealand chose to retrofit the 131-9A over their existing APU. So many airlines cannot be wrong.
- The 131-9A opens the door toadopting Honeywell GoDirect Connected Maintenance Services that reduce APU related operational disruptions through predictive maintenance notification.
Superior performance, quick cost recovery, smooth transition, proven track record, access to connected services and a special offer – The case for a 131-9A retrofit couldn’t be more compelling.