Every five seconds an aircraft lands safely on Honeywell wheels and braking systems.
Honeywell's wheels and braking systems serves a broad portfolio of commercial and military aircraft, from the demanding missions of the advanced F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, to the industry-leading durability and energy absorption on the Airbus A380 – the world’s largest airliner.
With customers ranging from commercial and defense aircraft operators, as well as airframe original equipment manufacturers, Honeywell is focused on advancing aerospace technology and worldwide service support through product innovation and a firm commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our development teams continue to lead new industry standards in friction material performance and systems solutions as we invest in next-generation technologies and advanced processes.
For more than 75 years, Honeywell has designed and manufactured aircraft wheels and brakes. With manufacturing and engineering centers in the U.S. and China, and repair and overhaul (R&O) shops around the world, Honeywell is committed to advancing its technology and services worldwide to excel as the preferred supplier of aerospace wheels and brakes to the industry.
- Aerospace wheels and braking system design and manufacturing experience since the 1920s
- Delivering excellence to the aviation industry through manufacturing, distribution, product support, repair and overhaul, and asset management services
- Global R&O reach with facilities in North America, Europe and Asia and licensees around the world
- The superior support and global service reach of Honeywell’s R&O network ensures that every day, hundreds of airline customers provide safe, on-time and reliable transportation to thousands of passengers in diverse conditions
- Advanced design capabilities including structural, thermal and dynamic analysis
- Effective Tier 1 systems integration, engineering and program management for large, complex programs
- Integrated solutions encompassing brake control and landing gear systems
- Collaborative design practices and 3D model competencies for aircraft integration
- Leading materials technology research and development (R&D), non-destructive scanning and advanced laboratories
- Sustained quality improvement driven by Six Sigma and Honeywell Operating System (HOS) foundations
- Health monitoring and preventive maintenance systems with data connectivity across the range of aircraft equipment
The possibilities of taxi, take-off and landing. Made Easy.