Honeywell (NYSE: HON), through its wholly owned subsidiary Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc. (HTSI), was awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for the continuation of technical and analytical support services for the United States Fleet Forces Command (FFC) N6 Directorate.
The command handles fleet communications and information systems for warfighter training and preparation.
“HTSI’s domain and operational expertise, strong emphasis on quality, safety and security, and deep knowledge of the Fleet Forces Command N6 infrastructure enhances the U.S. Navy’s ability to continue to achieve its missions. We have proudly served N6 for almost two decades, and our objectives remain steadfast in providing mission success,” Carey Smith, President of Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc.
HTSI has supported Fleet Forces Command N6 for more than 18 years with responsibilities including the following:
- Providing direct support services, operations and maintenance of all FFC Headquarters TS/SCI, Secret and Unclassified networks
- Custom application development that provides users with highly customized tools for management of day-to-day functions
- Managing, hosting and running all videoconferencing centers for flag-level and senior executive service civilian conferences, cross-fleet meetings, and small training sessions
- Information Assurance and Certification & Accreditation support for all FFC systems and networks
- Management, administration and development support for Navy Forces Online and Fleet Forces Online classified and unclassified portals
- Maritime operations center (MOC) and Tactical Systems support for FFC MOC and the Joint Forces Maritime Component Command Operations Center
- Staff liaison for Navy Marine Corps Intranet Information Strike Force business processes