Wanting to upgrade your Learjet 45 displays but also still need to complete your ADS-B out upgrades? For a limited time, when you upgrade two or more of your obsolete DU-870 displays to DU-875 on your Learjet 40/45 with Flightstar, they will waive STC cost for your ADS-B out upgrade (a $7k value). This is on top of Honeywell incentives that include a $35,000 trade-in credit per DU-870 display unit and additional savings on your Honeywell Maintenance Service Plan – Avionics (formally known as HAPP).
Advantages of the one-for-one replacement of DU-875 units include:
- Drop in configuration with minimal downtime
- No wiring of aircraft modifications required – No additional pilot training needed
- Increased reliability and improved clarity with LCD display
- 7lbs of weight savings per display unit replaced
- Discount on Honeywell Maintenance Service Plan – Avionics
- $35,000 trade-in credit per display (valid through 12/31/19)
Primus Elite Enhanced Features (PEEF) was also recently certified for Lear 45 by the FAA and is available when you replace all four DU-870 units with DU-875. With PEEF, Lear 45 pilots now have access to an array of options that enhance situational awareness and reduce workload, including:
- Cursor Control Device for easier scrolling on displays
- Airport charts for visual awareness on the runway and taxiways
- Geo-referenced departures and arrival charts for graphical depiction of aircraft position
- Integrated map for 2-D depiction of flight plan, weather, traffic, geographical boundaries and more
- Optional XM Weather for real-time weather updates along the route and at destination, alternate airports, etc.
- Video input for cameras and enhanced vision system
Modernize your Learjet 40/45 with Honeywell DU-875 Display upgrades and Primus Elite and ensure your aircraft is mandate compliant at the same time!
Contact Flightstar today to learn more – but hurry, capacity is extremely limited!