The Primus Elite DU-875 liquid crystal display upgrade delivers brighter, clearer, higher resolution images, and 2X the reliability of your old, obsolete DU-870 CRTs. The upgrade is an easy “plug and play” replacement that can be done in less than a day. Certified for Lear 45 and Falcon 900 EX/C aircraft, the benefits of upgrading include:
- Updates cockpit to latest technology with very quick “plug and play” display replacement solution – can be done in less than a day – no downtime
- Removes CRT obsolescence issues – Honeywell can no longer repair CRTs
- Lowers cost of operation - increases reliability by 2X and lowers weight by seven pounds per display unit
- Brings brighter, clearer, high resolution picture to the pilots; runs cooler, creates less heat in cockpit
- Operators can replace display units one at a time upon failure or all displays at once
- Positions aircraft to later add operational features as part of Primus Elite upgrade such as electronic charts, advanced map, camera video, maintenance pages and optional XM® Weather information.
Significant Savings Available to StandardAero Customers
Your investment in full Primus Elite Enhanced Features (PEEF) may provide significant savings during the first three years of about $165K. Plus, right now StandardAero is offering customers $5,000 off Primus Elite in addition to Honeywell trade-in credits of $35,000 per DU-870 unit. Don’t delay. This trade in offer is only good through 6/30/19 so contact StandardAero today to upgrade your aircraft.
Not ready to upgrade all your displays? Although you’ll need to replace all your CRTs with new DU-875 to take advantage of Primus Elite, operators can still take advantage of the $35,000 trade-in credit to replace one or several displays at a time, depending on your requirements and budget.