As a leading supplier of F-16 air data computers, Honeywell offers a state-of-the-art air data products and cockpit displays that provide cost-effective replacement for your current F-16. Honeywell’s ACADC unit greatly enhances performance, while resolving CADC/UCADC obsolescence and long-term sustainability issues.
Key features of the ACADC upgrade:
- Form/fit/function replacement for CADC/UCADC
- Lower power consumption
- Fully qualified replacement
- Uses existing test equipment
- Solves obsolescence problems (20+ years)
- Improved MTBF – approximately 10 times greater than CADC
- Proven accurate, long-life silicon sensors (> 20 years stability)
- Two CCAs and power supply
- Easy maintenance
In addition to the ACADC, Honeywell also offers the LED backlight in the F-16 Common Color Multi-Function Display. CCMFD LED backlight is an “environmentally-friendly” display solution that eliminates the fluorescent bulb for improved operation, higher reliability and resolution of obsolescence issues.
Key feature of the CCMFD upgrade:
- Drop-in retrofit for existing CCMFD
- Improved MTBF – 8000+ hours vs. 5000+ for legacy design
- “Wear out” parts removed from design, i.e. fluorescent lamp, cooling fan
- Reduced power consumption (45 watts)
- Instant “on” operation at low temperature – no delay for backlight heater
- Greener operation – no mercury used in lamps
- More rugged construction – no glass or filaments used
- Display redundancy – no single-point lamp failures
- Improved thermal management – eliminates mechanical cooling
Honeywell has partnered with Aero Precision to bring these two upgrades to operators worldwide. Aero Precision provides component military management for military aircraft operators in over 50 countries across 20 plus platforms. Dedicated to deliver best in class customer support, Aero Precision makes transactions easy.
Contact Aero Precision about these upgrades by filling out the form on the right. Once you submit the form, a representative from Aero Precision will contact you.