Honeywell Aerospace GmbH offers Repair & Overhaul and Modification for a large array of Honeywell components. Our capabilities include hydraulic, electric, electronics and pneumatic components.
In the worldwide network of Honeywell facilities, Raunheim is the second largest Components Repair & Overhaul shop, shipping more than 20,000 components per year.
Diagnostics, servicing, calibration and final testing are performed by state-of-the-art general-purpose and specialized Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) facilities, according to specifications for commercial operators and technical orders for military aircraft. A wide range of test chambers and simulation equipment permits functional tests, overhaul, servicing and modifications - quality work on your components.
Our equipment includes:
- Compressor Units with integrated Heater and Air Dryer System
- Vacuum- and Regular Flow Lines equipped with High Speed Valves
- FCU Bench Test for all APU Models
- Multi-functional Oil Component Bench Test
- Cabin Pressure Controller Bench Test
- New Generation Surge Control Value Bench Test
- Oil Pump and Oil Component Test Stands
- Computerized Pneumatic Controller
- Automatic Harness Testing Machine
- Air Turbine Starter ATE
For further information please contact:
Site Leader & General Manager
Phone +49 (0) 6142 405 451