When the unexpected happens, count on the Honeywell’s Avionics Protection Plan (HAPP) to ensure that your aircraft is flight-ready. You’ll receive quick service and legendary support from Honeywell’s technical product experts, in addition to over 600 authorized sales and service centers, worldwide.
Over the years, HAPP facilities have serviced over 3,800 aircraft to help operators avoid the costly downtime that comes with unexpected maintenance and lengthy repairs. Protect your investment and get full coverage of your Honeywell avionics.
Take advantage of a fixed-cost plan customized to meet your fleet’s needs and receive:
- Free exchange units for customers if the part has failed
- Free loaners for customer’s that need to fly while their aircraft is down
- Free shipment of covered replacement units
- Access to Honeywell’s global dealer network
- Reduced overall maintenance costs
- 24/7 emergency support from Honeywell’s Aircraft on Ground (AOG) service
Don’t forget, enrol in HAPP through Aero-Dienst before June 30th 2017 and you’ll receive a 15% discount on the annual enrolment fees – so the longer you commit to HAPP – the more you’ll save!
To request a quotation and discover how Aero-Dienst and Honeywell can help you save money and protect your investment with HAPP complete the following form: