GoDirect Component Services Solutions (CSS) by Honeywell is a best-in-class aftermarket Flight Hour Program designed to enable high aircraft reliability for commercial airlines. Honeywell's strengths in the areas of component exchange and repairs will help your airline benefit from a strong level of support and expertise, thereby reducing disruptions to operations due to component repairs.
The Go-Direct Component Service program presents an outstanding opportunity for airlines to predict and manage its future aircraft expenses while transferring variable maintenance cost exposure to Honeywell.
1. Advance Pool - Assets are owned by Honeywell
Decades of operation have strengthened Honeywell’s processes and infrastructure into a premium user experience suitable for airline operations. Under Advanced Pool, airlines can reduce their expenditure for spare units by leaving the planning and provisioning to Honeywell.
2. Advance Mx - Assets are owned by Airline
Advanced MX integrates customer owned assets into a full-service program where Honeywell manages the repair process, makes recommendations on sparing levels, and commits to asset availability.
The program has following key benefits
- Long term price protection
- Predictable maintenance cost for budgeting
- A single monthly payment
- Coverage for obsolescence and components Beyond Economic Repair (BER)
- Reduction of direct and overhead costs
- Reduction of maintenance and administration cost
- Minimized unscheduled removals, delays and cancellations
- Enhanced troubleshooting assistance
- Simplification of contracts and work orders
- Reduction in need for engineering resources and facilities
GET IN TOUCH