The first half of 2017 appears to be strengthening at the core. Most of our leading indicators are showing tangible signs of stabilization- potentially anchoring a healthy recovery in 2018. We anticipate industry momentum to gradually gain steam in the second half of 2017 which will solidify stabilization and return this sensational market back to growth.
In this newsletter, we will update you on:
- How we have enabled a prominent 429 operator to ‘stay connected’ using our Aspire 200 HDR and Go-Direct services which allows for connectivity from the air everywhere in the world, including over cities, mountains and oceans.
- Why the Eagle 407HP is ideal for Law Enforcement missions
- Our EASA AW139 STC certification for our Aspire 200 Satellite Communications system.
- Our enhanced customer portal, MyAerospace, which was anchored around direct input from you, our customers. These enhancements include improved site navigation, ability to book repairs online and allows customers to track their orders online.
- Our new multi-phase program to introduce new LED searchlight technology which will be more reliable, use less power and last longer.
As this year progresses, we will be sharing new and exciting product and service enhancements anchored around safety and market differentiation.
Director of Strategic Marketing: Global Commercial Helicopters
| Honeywell Powers First Connected Helicopter Circumnavigation
Honeywell's Connected Aircraft satellite communications products and services are connecting a Bell 429 helicopter during Canada’s first helicopter flight around the world.
| Honeywell Power Makes Eagle 407HP Ideal for Law Enforcement
With power provided by the reliable and cost-effective Honeywell HTS900 engine, the Eagle Copters 407HP is the ideal helicopter for law enforcement agencies at the national, state and local levels.
| Aspire 200 Receives First EASA Certification
Honeywell’s Aspire 200 Satellite Communications system received supplemental type certification (STC) from EASA for installation on the AW139 helicopter from Leonardo, marking the first STC for the system in Europe.
| MyAerospace Makes it Easy to Connect with Honeywell
Honeywell’s unique MyAerospace web portal keeps getting better. We’ve rebuilt the site from the inside-out using input from Honeywell customers, including helicopter operators, pilots and maintenance chiefs.
| Honeywell Shines with New Searchlight Technology
Dramatic improvements in searchlight technology are on the horizon. Honeywell Aerospace is on the leading edge of this evolution, which builds on the company’s 80 years of experience in exterior aircraft lighting solutions.
| The Dawn of the Connected Helicopter Brought to You by Honeywell
Connectivity is everywhere – in our offices, in our homes, and now in the air. Being airborne is no longer an excuse for being out of touch.
Upcoming Helicopter Shows and Events
- ALEA Expo http://alea.org/alea-expo-2017-reno-nv
- NBAA https://www.nbaa.org/events/bace/2017/
- Air Medical Transport Conference http://aams.org/events/amtc/
- Helicopter Association of Canada http://www.h-a-c.ca/convention.html
- Helicopter Association International (HAI) HELI-EXPO 2018
Would you like to subscribe to the newsletter? You can sign up here.