Honeywell is simplifying our repair and overhaul process to give you a faster and more efficient ordering experience. We are also making our MyAerospace portal easier to use for updating and placing orders. This streamlined process will help you better predict and manage your repair and overhaul events, inventory, and budget.
Follow these tips below for a quick and efficient process.
Please include this information on your repair order:
- Price and work scope matching your contract or Honeywell flat rate pricing
- Aircraft information (tail number / type / serial number) for non-military aircraft
- Honeywell part number and part serial number
- Return shipping instructions and your preferred carrier information
- Your contract number (if applicable)
- The email address for repair order communications
- Hours and cycles on life-limited parts
- Proof of purchase for non-serialized parts (if requesting warranty coverage)
Once Honeywell receives your information and completed repair order, we will induct your unit in the streamlined process, perform the required work, and return the unit back to you with all appropriate documentation.
If there is missing information on your purchase order or it does not match established pricing, then you will receive a message asking for the missing information.
Any contractual obligations will take precedence and apply.
Over the next 3 months, we will also establish additional flat rate pricing. As we enable this enhanced workflow, there may be some parts that result in a time and material quote.
We will continuously update the MyAerospace portal to make it easier to do business with us. View our latest enhancements, such as Order Status and Online Ordering here.
If you have questions, please contact your Honeywell business representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.