Honeywell’s JetWave™ satellite communications technology is the key to unlocking a brave new world of fast and reliable inflight Wi-Fi capability while you’re flying at 50,000 feet. Other services talk about keeping you connected, but only JetWave links up with the JetConneX service and the Global Xpress Ka-band satellite network -- and that makes all the difference.
So put down your downloaded library and turn on your Wi-Fi because here are five things business jet passengers can do with JetWave that are well beyond the capabilities of other onboard Wi-Fi services:
- Keep up with your favorite reality TV shows or sporting events … live anywhere you go. Whatever your viewing pleasure, JetWave and the Jet ConneX network can stream live video – without interruption – anywhere, anytime and at any altitude.
- Check email or make a phone call on a trans-Atlantic flight. Flying on a business jet no longer means entering a cone of silence when your route takes you over the ocean. Because it uses three geostationary satellites that cover most of the world, the Jet ConneX service means you can stay in touch just about anywhere you fly.
- The tweet goes on. Everyone says they don’t care about social media, but at the end of the day it’s tough to be away from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or another distraction of choice for hours at a time. Whether you’re staying in touch with friends and family, following popular culture or wondering what elected officials have to say, there’s only one service that can keep you connected at all times and anywhere around the world.
- Meet that deadline. In the past, flying meant that you had to stop what you’re doing until you reached your destination. You’ve always been able to work on that big presentation while travelling from Point A to Point B, but with JetWave and Jet ConneX you can reach out for that missing piece of data and send even large files with speed and reliability that will remind you of your home and office networks.
- Catch the online sales. All work and no play can make for a dull trip. When it’s time to relax, JetWave and Jet ConneX are there for you so that you can shop at all of your favorite stores without missing the latest sales online and at altitude.
Airline passengers all over the world are enjoying the speed and benefits associated with JetWave, and now Dassault®Falcon aircraft owners can come onboard, too, thanks to a new Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) issued to our repair, overhaul and maintenance partner StandardAero. The STC clears the way for Standard Aero to install JetWave equipment on Falcon 900EX, Falcon 900C, Falcon 900B and Falcon 50 business jets. For more information on StandardAero’s JetWave STC for Falcon, please contact us by filling out the form below.