Aviaso was exhibiting its Fuel Efficiency software at the Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference in London, Heathrow on 10th and 11th June 2015. A Fuel Efficiency Case Study was presented on day one (Wednesday, 10 June). Willie McGonagle, Fuel Manager, and Aidan O’Callaghan, Operations Analyst, talked about the fuel management program at Aer Lingus. The case study showed how to build a successful fuel savings program using sophisticated fuel efficiency software. Practical examples on how to lower fuel consumption by several percentage points and how to substantially improve the profitability were shown. The topics of the case study included:
- Why is fuel efficiency management important
- How to start and organize a fuel efficiency improvement program
- What fuel saving initiatives can be implemented
- How to discover savings and manage initiatives
- Choosing the right software to support a fuel savings program
- Questions & answers
If you are interested in more information about the case study, please contact us for full details, slides from the case study, or online demo.
For more information about the Aircraft Commerce Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference in London, visit the organizer's website at http://www.aircraft-commerce.com/conferences/EMEA2015/.