Helping airlines fly safer and with greater efficiency is our greatest motivation and the most important driver to constantly innovate our portfolio of technologies for the aerospace industry.
We remain as committed as ever to listening to our customer’s business need, embracing the market trends that drive the future and delivering products that are designed to make our customers successful.
2019 Honeywell Operator’s Conference, Athens, is an ideal platform to keep our dialogue with our customers, moving. For our customers, this conference is a platform to learn first-hand about new releases and product updates – all designed to improve flight safety, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
We invite you to be part of this conversation with #DiscoverWhatsNext. Join us on our social media channels for live updates, videos, thought-posts and more.
February 20, 2019
- Session by Mr. Mohammad Al-Sirhan, VP Engineering, Emirates Airlines
- APU Technical and Reliability Updates – A320, A330, B737, B737NG, B777, B777X
- Avionics Mandates: Changes Facing the Industry, Open Review of Existing and Future Technology Roadmap
- Wheels & Brakes - New Lining, Product Improvement, Field Introduction Timing
February 21, 2019
- Introduction to the Connected Aircraft - Connecting People, Processes and Assets to Improve Operational Efficiency and Passenger Experience
- GoDirect Flight Efficiency - Improving Flight Efficiency to Save Fuel and Reduce Emissions
- GoDirect Connected Maintenance - Applying Data Science to Improve Technical Dispatch Reliability and Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Cost of Ownership - Performance Based Contracts
- Mechanical Retrofit Modification and Upgrades
- Honeywell Customer & Product Support Organization
Round-up: Honeywell Operators Conference 2019, Athens, Greece