Visit us at Booth #2600 to learn how Honeywell is currently and will in the future use data from all aircraft systems to control costs on the ground and in the air, prolong systems viability and performance, and improve safety.
In addition to in-booth presentations, Honeywell is offering five in-depth information sessions about how data-driven programs and services will improve your operations overall.
Honeywell’s unique connected fuselage is returning in 2018 – you won’t want to miss this!
Oct 14: 27th Annual Business Aviation Forecast released
Oct 16: Honeywell Information Sessions
- 9-10 AM Breaking Down Flight Department Silos: How to Create a Unified Flight Planning Experience
- 10:30-11:30 AM Cabin Connectivity – Controlling Cost while Optimizing User Experience
- 12-1:30 PM GoDirect Trade – Revolutionizing an Antiquated Industry
- 2-3 PM Flight Services – Preview the Next Evolution in Flight Planning Technology and Experience
Oct 17: Honeywell Information Sessions
- 9-10 AM Cabin Connectivity – Controlling Cost while Optimizing User Experience
- 10:30-11:30 AM Flight Services – Preview the Next Evolution in Flight Planning Technology and Experience
- 1-2 PM GoDirect Maintenance: Using Data Analytics to Track Engine Usage for Cost Savings
Meeting room locations not yet assigned by NBAA
Customer & Product Support is not only in your hangar, the team will be in the booth for you as well.
BendixKing representatives will be showcasing its extensive suite of products and service for general aircraft, including ADS-B upgrades, AeroVue and AeroVue Touch, and all-inclusive subscription plans.
Meet NASCAR Champion Driver Brad Keselowski and his race spotter / pilot, Joey Meier
One of the most successful teams in NASCAR racing will be on hand to discuss why they chose Honeywell products and services for Brad’s Lear 45 upgrade.
Location: Honeywell Booth 2600
Time: 5:30 PM