When: May 2-4 2017
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, FL
HON booth #- 231
The World Aviation Training Conference and Tradeshow is the world's largest meeting of aviation training professionals. WATS is an independent and impartial conference alongside the sector's biggest tradeshow. In 2017, the 20th WATS will be a three-day event with over 100 carefully selected presentations.
The aviation training industry continues to deal with enormous growth prospects, while embracing new aircraft technologies and dealing with a challenging business environment. As ever, the challenge is to embrace training "best practices", maximize personnel transfer-of-training, and achieve optimum human performance and operational safety. It is therefore appropriate that the overall theme of WATS 2017 is "Aviation Simulation and Training: A Critical Safety-Driven Industry Prepares for the Future."
Reasons to attend:
- 96% of Delegates said WATS 2016 was excellent or above average
- 90% of Delegates said they will return to WATS 2017
- 95% of Exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of delegates
- 92% of Exhibitors say they will return to WATS 2016
- 70% of Delegates play a role in the buying decision
- 60% of Delegates plan on purchasing training equipment
- 50% of Delegates plan on spending more than $1.5 Mill on Equipment
Honeywell is also the sponsor of EATS 31 October - 1 November 2017, Berlin, Germany.
APATS 29 - 30 August 2017, Singapore.