FUEL EFFICIENCY COURSE AMERICAS: DECEMBER 7-8, CHICAGO
The fuel efficiency course comes to America for the first time! The new 2017 edition is improved with feedback from the aviation professionals attending the Barcelona and Singapore editions. Individual trainings with have resulted in identifying the top 30 fuel saving initiatives, quantified and described in detail on over 600 slides of reference materials.
In short, it’s a must-see and it’s an excellent deal at $960 for two days of training! Here is what you need to do:
- Review the agenda – a list of the top 30 initiatives covered
- Download a sample – an overview of Center of Gravity Optimization
This two-day training course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of fuel efficiency. It is conducted by aviation and fuel efficiency experts with extensive theoretical and hands-on experience in airline operations and managing a fuel efficiency program.
The Fuel Efficiency Foundations course will:
- Provide an overview of opportunities for fuel savings
- Explain the technical aspects of fuel efficiency
- Reveal the organizational challenges and complexity
- Quantify the potential savings for each measure
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
The training will present the foundations of aviation fuel efficiency in a simple and easy-to-understand way. The course examines more than 30 fuel efficiency initiatives, grouped into subject areas:
- Flight operations
- Flight planning
- Aircraft modifications
- Weight reduction
WHO WILL BE THERE?
The course delivers most value for the following roles:
- Fuel efficiency managers and team members
- Pilots eager to learn more about the operational aspects of fuel efficiency
- Business leaders interested in running more efficient airline operations
WHERE AND HOW MUCH?
The fuel efficiency foundations course, Americas, costs $960 for two full days of training. To participate, please register here.